WorldofLogs

TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
B'Day - Azzaizan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erderick
Guild Master
Elite Member

re: Reviving the Raid

No idea if anyone even checks the forums anymore. It's been damn near a year since anyone posted, and that was me. But I figure it's worth a shot to see if anyone's looking. 

I returned to the game about a month ago, as I've done for short stints a couple times since we stopped raiding. This time, the game got its claws back in me -- especially because of the titan lore that's coming up in raid content. 

I put out feelers to see if there's any interest in putting together a Wednesday/Sunday or Thursday/Sunday team to raid casually -- just clear normals and maybe some heroic. Turns out, we still have some people who want to do that. 

Phos is interested, along with a few people she plays with -- possibly Sertian, as well, from what I hear. Kaliesto wants to tank, I think on her warrior. And Forttress contacted me to say he and his wife are interested. So assuming Sert is really on board -- I haven't talked to him personally about it yet -- that gives us two tanks, two healers, one DPS and whatever Fort's wife wants to do. That's a pretty good start. 

Just thought I'd toss the idea up here in case anyone is looking and interested in getting back into the raid game in a casual, low-pressure environment. We've got the bones of a decent team in place.

The upcoming content looks exciting, but I think what I miss most of all is the community. And it hasn't all gone away. I'm hoping others will want to join us and build the guild back into the vibrant place it was for so long. 

Kauket0
Retired Guild Master
Very much in Denial

I'm likely to be unreliable, but I can try to bring unholy DPS to Wed nights, maybe Sun. Kami may be persuaded to occasionally participate, likely on monk healer.

Elite Member

That would be great! We'd love to have you guys along.

Bear kitten
Council
Pro Player

i don't think i will be coming back, but i still have the mumble server.

You guys can use it as much as u like, let me know if i need to up the ppl count on it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Denial Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: Wizard Barraccus on 2015-02-19 21:41:24
Twin Ogron Heroic Down

Guild NewsFeed Icon

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed